Recoveries Agents x 8
Start Date: 14/06/2022 | End Date: 08/07/2022
Salary: Â£19,500 to Â£20,500
We have an exciting opportunity to join us as a Customer Service Recoveries Agent in our Contact Centre, working Monday to Friday.
Enjoy the freedom and support you need to make an impact to help build better financial futures for our customers and deliver exceptional customer service.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation who are committed to making their service personalised and customer focused, by being transparent and delivering tailored solutions for each customer to reduce overall customer debt.
With great working hours of just 35 hours per week currently between 9.00am to 5.00pm (flexibility is required according to workloads). We have a full 6-week training programme to support you on your drydensfairfax journey.
This is a hybrid role where you will work from our Contact Centre in Leeds City Centre in a great location close to local shops and transport links, and work from home. You must have strong and reliable internet at home.
What will you be doing?
- Making outbound calls and taking inbound calls
- Managing customer accounts and investigating the detail
- Resolving queries and providing the most comfortable plan for our customers
- Treating customers fairly
Is this you?
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- A team player and enjoys speaking to and helping customers
- Enjoy making decisions and connecting with people from all walks of life
- Have a positive attitude and willing to provide excellent customer service
- Experience of working with customers either face to face or via the telephone
- Previous contact centre experience is ideal but not essential
- Experience within a regulated environment, with strong attention to detail would be beneficial
This role is due to commence on Monday 18 July 2022.
As one of the UK’s largest law firms focused solely on the recovery of debt, we appreciate the role we play in representing the industry and our clients to deliver real commercial results whilst preserving customer relationships. That’s why year on year we have been recognised as one of the top tier firms in the UK by leading independent legal directory, The Legal 500.
We are also part of the Arrow Global Group a European based regulated business operating in five different geographies, with over 9 million customer accounts, delivering strong financial returns. Our Purpose - building better financial futures.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation who are committed to making their service personalised and client focused by being transparent and delivering tailored solutions. Our office is based in Leeds City Centre in a great location close to local shops, bars, restaurants, and transport links.
Your usual place of work will be Leeds. The Company may however require you to work from your home address for all or part of your working week. This means that you have two places of work, your office base, and your home address. You must have reliable internet connection at your home address.
What we can offer you…
Apply now for a chance to craft your own career path and join our talented teams. You’ll receive fantastic training and support, and a fantastic working environment too!
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and we pride ourselves on rewarding success with our excellent annual bonus scheme:
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Length of service holidays (1 day per year up to 5 years)
- Life assurance pay 4 x annual salary
- Company sick pay (10 days in a rolling 12 months)
- Income protection paid by the company
- Private medical insurance paid by the company (classed as a benefit in kind)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension scheme matching 5%
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Plus flexible benefits available to purchase including dental plan, gadget scheme, buy and sell holidays, gymflex and give as you earn.
We also have an employee recognition scheme and our charity foundation that allows employees to nominate as many registered charities as they like to receive a donation of up to £500 each.
Please note – we are an equal opportunities employer and authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and Financial Conduct Authority - we will conduct credit, fraud, criminal record and 5-year reference checks as part of our pre-employment screening.